3. Why do you think investing in early childhood development is important?
4. How do you think early childhood development should be funded?
5. Would you like the opportunity to vote on whether or not to invest the Land Grand Permanent Fund for early childhood development? (Please explain)
6. New Mexico has been ranked at the bottom for child well-being indicators–how would you turn this around?
7. What do you think about the fact that we have the second largest Land Grant Permanent Fund at $11 billion and yet the lowest fourth grade reading scores in the country?
8. What do you want to tell your policy makers about investing in early childhood development?